Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to cancel within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you have taken, or a representative of you third party who is not the carrier, possession of the goods or has.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us (. Franziska Lüddemann & Daniel Roeber Gbr, Romain Rolland-Str 14-24, 13089 Berlin, email@example.com, Phone: 030/47864130, telefax: 030/47864129) by a clear statement (eg, consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not compulsory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you chose a different method of delivery than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice is received through your cancellation of this agreement with us. For this repayment we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will be charged fees for such repayment. We may refuse reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to send back the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of any cancellation of this contract to us or passed. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods when such loss in value is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- The supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly,
- If their unsealed after delivery to the delivery of sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return,
- The supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods,
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.