Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 days if Available!
- Order number: 016543
Length: Approx. 140mm
Raising rifle scopes and holos
Anyone who has ever shot a First Strike knows how helpful a riser is. By this adjustable rail increase shots at very high distances can be brought to the target much better and visor devices optimally adjusted. If you are experienced in estimating distances, you can preset the angle accordingly to avoid holding up outside the target. Often Holos and Ko, quickly reach their distance limits (depth of reticle adjustment) when these are raised on conventional risers, also come into play. This can compensate for the often insufficient depth of the reticle.
- Top quality
- Aluminium construction
- Increase from approx. 12.7mm to 19.05mm.
- For raising rifle scopes, holos and other attachments.
- Fastening and securing by two hexagon socket head screws with wrench
- black anodized
- Suitable for 20mm Weaver, Picatinny rails
- Height: Approx. 30mm
- Adjustment height approx. 7mm
- Length: Approx. 140mm
- Material: aluminium